1. INFORMATIONS UTILISATEUR
2. NOUS CONTACTER
Company name: JAC 14 CBD, S.L.
Commercial Name: LION 1
Address: Plaza / Francesc Macià 7, étage 17, 08029, Barcelone, Espagne.
Email: [email protected]
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes handling your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the purposes indicated and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- Data security: we apply appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have ways for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data lawfully and appropriately and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: Access to and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
- Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you of the personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for processing. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal obligation.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not compromised by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to JAC 14 CBD, S.L. for the provision of different services as Processors. The company will not make any transfer, unless required by law.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your inaccurate or incomplete personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR. https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/dealing-with-customers/data-protection/data-protection-gdpr/index_es.htm.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal HR.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this policy supplement, and do not supersede, any other existing requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in all cases. This policy is subject to periodic review and may be changed by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to review the most recent version of our policy and confirm your acceptance.